Wednesday 16 December 2009

I'm grateful.

Here in Northern Ireland we don't have thankgiving and I woke up this morning feeling very grateful for a number of things. I just wanted to put this things down for when I'm wrongly in a bad mood or sulking.

  • I'm grateful for my own personal financial situation.
  • I'm grteful for my families financial situation.
  • I'm grateful I have such amazing friends that will always have time for me and I'm grateful for all the laughs we always have.
  • I'm grateful for God and church for always giving me solace and hope.
  • I'm grateful to music, and to live gigs.
  • I'm grateful for parents I can always talk to and can always run to.
  • I'm grateful for my body.
  • I'm grateful for all the experiences I've had in (and out) of relationships.
  • I'm grateful for having a wondeful boyfriend to whom I can literally talk to about everything.
  • I'm grateful for a best friend that erases the past best friends in a second.
  • I'm grateful for all the places I can go with my friends.
  • I'm grateful for my close relationships with my family.
  • I'm grateful for video games, and video game banter.
  • I'm grateful for literature, and the places it transports you.
  • I'm grateful that I managed to move on.
  • I'm grateful for photography, and all of the seasons.
  • I'm grateful for new life.
  • I'm grateful for every little thing that has ever made me happy.


1 comment:

  1. Thats a nice view and spin on positive thinkings of the way you see things. :)

    ReplyDelete