Thursday 16 December 2010

Letters.

  1. I think you're really genuine, and you've got just the personality which makes me want to run around the city showing you all my favourite places. I'm scared you're not that person, and I don't want to be disappointed, not by you.
  2. I like that we're getting closer and I like that no matter how many of my rants, mental breakdowns or emotional extremities I press upon you you always comfort me and make me feel good about myself and my abilities.
  3. You're kind of my rock, and you never fail to make me laugh. I hope to be with you forever, and ever.
  4. I actually hate that there's a small part of me that only you understand, and only you find endearing.
  5. I think you're absolutely adorable, and I'm scared to put to much expectation on you because I've known you for such a minuscule amount of time. Your sense of humour is right on the button too, you make me do that goofy laugh. :)
  6. You make me feel very awkward, I wish you'd stop trying so hard.
  7. It's difficult for us to hang out more often, and I wish it wasn't because you're actually an awesome person, I would love if you made the effort into being a really great friend.
  8. You unbelievable bitch.
  9. I really doubt the truth in some of the things you say, but I know better than to bring it up so I'm trying hard to convince myself to believe what you tell me. What you say, and your actions contradict each other very much.
  10. It hurts me because I can still really see how much you're hurting, but you know if I walked into your life it'd just get more complicated and we'd end up hating each other. I just hope that that facade you have up won't stop you from achieving real (and true)happiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment