Monday 10 September 2012

Teenage Mums, where is their license?

Bloggin isn't something I do very often except when I have a thought.  Today I have a few.  Even though my words are scrambled and somewhat incoherent I hope that whoever (if anyone) reads this will be glad that they are doing so.

Things have slowed down in recent days and I am at home listeing to Regina Specktor with an apricot fask mask that smells like I am the cleanest person in the world.  I can say that tonight I feel pretty content.

I was on the bus today returning from Brians house after hibernating there for 4 nights.  I encountered a mass of 3 teenage Mum's on the same bus as me.  Here is where my story starts;

First of all the bus driver had left the bus, so we were all waiting to get on the bus upon his return.  The two Mum's in particular responded respectfully to this by shouting to each other 'Where 'a fuck is the bus driver?'.  Meanwhile the two children were fight (both no older than three) and the Mums shout 'YOU GET OFF HIM' - but making no physical contact to remove either.  The youngest child - barely one then drops his dummy on the ground where there are cigarette butts and moulded sweets in a paste that the heavy rain has created.  He picks it up and puts it in his mouth slowly.  His mum who watched this whole affair then screamed at the child 'You shouldn't have done that!'  The child looks up at her and asks why.  Her response was 'because people were looking at you.'

The entire bus journey was the kids screaching, the older one shouting 'Fuck off you bitch' at his own mother, followed by various threat from his mother such as 'I am going to hurt you, son.'

I guess all this really makes me sad that you can have a child freely, but you gotta have a license to get a dog.

No comments:

Post a Comment