Tuesday 30 June 2015

June Review



This month has actually really brought me a lot of happiness, and I originally thought I would spend it saving every penny I had for next months holidays.  Here are a few things I have been spending my month doing;

Films;



I went to see this film semi-dreading it.  The first 20 minutes was sort-of funny but a little predictable but as it progressed I was so impressed by the plot and the humour.  Probably the best film I have seen all year and the best comedy in literal years. 5/5 - go see it!

TV Shows;

After finishing the entire Mad Men series it was about time to start the following;



OITNB; Despite not being a HUGE fan of this show I am moderately enjoying watching season 3.  Is it just me or is there less sex in this season though?



Shows;

The Last Five Years @ Lyric Belfast



This musical is probably right up there with Les Mis as my favourite musical of all time. When I found out this was showing in Belfast - I was the first to buy tickets.  It takes place in a smaller room in the lyric where there are 200 seats max.  The setting is so intimate and the performances and staging took me to a completely different world.  I took my sister (who had no knowledge at all of the musical) and she absolutely loved it.  I encourage everybody to go and see this.  I loved it so much I am going again before it leaves on the 4th July!

Games;



Events;



Cutest day in the world. <3 p="">
Hope you are all well!

Lovelove.
x


No comments:

Post a Comment