Monday 14 February 2011

A few coherent sentences.


Hiya Internet, things have been crazy... just for a change, eh? I've been busy, really busy. Final year, final semester and I've a lot to be working on never mind all that I should be reading. Despite this I don't feel snowed under or stressed (as of yet), and I feel just really genuinely happy. This I guess explains why instead of writing in coherent sentences I just put up list upon list on things that really make me happy because well, that's what life's all about isn't it?

I feel really content because how I felt and what was kinda grogging on me changed and turned into exactly what I wanted it to turn into and I'm really grateful and thankful for that. Worth the wait, and I'm definitely trying my best to be smart and not ruin it for myself. I love that feeling when you want something, you think about you write about it and then it sorts itself out so it fits into your life and you can have it in exactly the way you wanted it. Perfect.

Hope you're all well, and you aren't bored of my lists.
I love lists. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment