Saturday 2 July 2011

I just wanna be happy.



The above is a picture of me. I have turned into a fifty-year old woman, knitting scarfs, driving to buy wool, stitching cushion covers and having conversations with people at least twice my age. If I'm not doing any of these things I'm playing pokemon white on the DS, watching LOST or using social networking sites.


Things I am not doing;


  1. Getting employed.

  2. Hanging out with my best friends.

  3. Going outside.

  4. Getting married.

Through writing this blog entry he text me saying 'I can't wait until we're married and have a Mario wedding cake (It will have 4 tiers going from underground, water, normal then sky with us on the top.)' But I can't help thinking how very nice it would be to have a friend - I would like that even more than a date.


Love,


Janine. (Or Sadie)

No comments:

Post a Comment