Wednesday 12 August 2015

July Review 2015

Image result for goodbye july
Summer! BBQ's! Travelling! Is what I think of July and although I haven't yet been to a BBQ we did get a few sunny days and did some travelling.

Films;



I dragged Paul to see this after hearing some rave reviews and unfortunately I absolutely hated it.  It wasn't an altogether bad movie but it was so formulaic I lost the excitement usually found in Marvel movies.  I must say Paul Rudd did a good job, and he once again is looking well.



I was dragged to see this; did not like it.  Would not recommend it. :P



Pixar is my mind can do very little wrong and I have been anxiously waiting for this film for MONTHS and it did not disappoint.  Made for both children and adults I found a deep meaning to this film I was not expecting and it did make me cry like a baby.  Very good - a must see!



Travelling;

- Paris

- Lille

- Disneyland Paris



Activities;

Started making Bathbombs;




No comments:

Post a Comment