Sunday 9 August 2009

I know how you feel if,


  • You've been let down by every single friend you were depending on at exactly the same time.
  • You've failed and failed over and over again that you're the only one left that believes in you.
  • You've been spat on by Christains, claiming to be doing the Lords work.
  • You've been in the loser crowd in school.
  • You've filled your mind with literature so you can feel somebody elses pain as if it's your own.
  • You've been victimised, by the victims.
  • You only learned to love yourself when nobody else thought you were worth it.
  • You were always the one who got the 'bad luck'; braces, ashma, health problems, hospital stays for weeks.
  • You were a late bloomer and used to lie about your experience with the opposite sex when you'd really not even held a hand.
  • You took out all your anger on your Mum to find out she was always the most loyal to you.
  • You've been replaced multiple times by a so-called 'best friend'
  • You were told you could never do it, but worked hard to prove yourself right.
  • You have dreams which you're not even sure how to accomplish.
  • You were always the ugly one, always.
  • You were always second best.

The past was never that kind to me. This year, I had the best year of my life and I wouldn't have changed anything about it. I really believe that that was because of what I'd went through in my past which made me know what I want, and what I don't want.

If any of these apply to you, then remember you're never, ever, ever alone.
And if you feel like you are look up and remember that you're always loved, and that the earth was never any good to the one who deserved it most.

No comments:

Post a Comment