Tuesday 15 March 2011


  1. 'Oh we might as well not watch it now'
  2. The stabby bottle top.
  3. The adjective 'handsy'
  4. Waking up in the morning after a long sleep in newly washed bedsheets.
  5. Innocent smoothies.
  6. 'Tell me your stories'
  7. And I am telling you, I'm NOT going.
  8. 'Don't wanna be up myself but...(something really up myself)'
  9. Sharing Sangria.
  10. Meeting old ladies/couples on the train and talking to them for an hour and a half about life.
  11. Sharing the nicest cupcake in the world.
  12. Guys who smile lots.
  13. Being appreciated for all the little quirks.
  14. 'I wouldn't care... okay it'd REALLY freak me out.'
  15. Falling asleep in somebody elses' bed.
  16. 'You're full... of crap.'
  17. Coyote ugly and cringing at it.
  18. The birds playing over Central Station.

No comments:

Post a Comment