Sunday 27 March 2011

Stuff that makes me grumpy.



  1. The term babes.

  2. When somebody hears a really typical song like 'Everything I do I do it for you', or 'I don't wanna miss a thing' and claim it to be their wedding song.

  3. When there's no raspberryade left.

  4. The bus service to and from uni, and the roundabout way they take.

  5. The sound of a mousetrap going off.

  6. Going shopping and not buying anything at all.

  7. Drying the left side of my hair.

  8. Sending incorrect grammar through text.

  9. Sid.

  10. Missing a bus and knowing if you ran you could've made it.

  11. Finding one of an item of clothing you love that isn't your size and it being the last one left.

  12. When people put saucepans in the dishwasher.

  13. Being a million miles away.

  14. Getting so tired you don't know if you'll make it home without falling asleep.


No comments:

Post a Comment