Friday 10 June 2011

Life, continued.

Hey blogspot! So I'm home and life has changed, I have a degree and my friends do not constantly surround me. To be honest when I first landed home I ran away from the reality of life but it came upon me and lay like a ton of bricks amongst my heart. And it was hard - no doubt it was hard, to be mostly alone and instead of facing it head-on I decided to mope about and feel sorry for myself that life had changed and I was back where I started.

The next week I changed my attitude. Life changes with a change of attitude. I actively sought out my friends, and stopped being so selfish and started helping out others - this really brought me happiness. I got into contact with some friends I hadn't seen in a while and started what I like to call 'operation life sort'. I applied to a few jobs and ended up landing one which will be good until I get some volunteering and experience under my belt.

Kinda just wanna run away and join the circus though...

No comments:

Post a Comment