Friday 30 September 2011

Is that alright, yeah?




  1. Having a 'Protestant' toothbrush at Brians.

  2. The word 'delighted'

  3. Buying officewear.

  4. The Great British Bake Off, and it being our X factor.

  5. Giving relationship gems of advice to the girls at work.

  6. Club lemon.

  7. Eating ice cold lemons sneakily in work with David.

  8. My cat allergy resulting in me acting like a drunk.

  9. Real honesty.

  10. Experimenting.

  11. Having a lie down.

  12. Sending giant XO signals with my arms to Gary.

  13. Dancing terribly to cheer up those around me.

  14. Horrible pirate jokes.

  15. Driving tours.

  16. Dancing and clapping at the end of Joseph ironically, and it never ever ending.

  17. Ending every text with 'Hate my life'

  18. Telling my tips whilst baking.


No comments:

Post a Comment