Tuesday 5 May 2015

April Review

April was an incredible month and with it brought some beautiful weather! Here is what I have been up to this month. :)

Image result for goodbye april



Movies;

Avengers; Age of Ultron



Although I am admittedly not a big fan of superhero films I see want to see this film - mostly due to enjoying the first one so much.  I found the film entertaining but it didn't knock my socks off.  I found Ultron to be a weak villian.  Some great performances from the Avengers themselves although I didn't find this as humourous as some previous Marvel films.

It is also important to note that Disney has decided to make barely any merch for Black Widow despite being in the top 3 characters in the film - sort it out Disney!

TV Shows;

Scrotal Recall;



I randomly came across this on Netflix as it is a Netflix Original.  It is essentially about a man who is looking for love but with all the wrong girls and on finding out he has Chlamydia is forced to re-contact them all.  The show is very funny and rude but also hits a few sensitive notes on the way.

This is a British comedy which only has one season, but was so easy to watch I'd love a few more!

30 Rock;


On my quest to watch things I always hear good things about I stumbled across this on Netflix.  Although admittedly it did take me a while to get into and it isn't my favourite I do like this.  The Tina Fey - Alex Baldwin humour at the start came across quite forced but I grew to appreciate it and again it is easy to watch while I am playing a game, or doing something else.

Shout out to Grey's Anatomy for ripping my heart out too.



Games;

Kingdom Hearts 2.5;



As a fan of the series and after 100%ing KH 1.5, this month I got stuck into the sequel.  Although not as strong as the first in many elements I am enjoying the HD remake with extras.  I am slowly working to 100% this one too although I am still waiting to get some abilities like Super High Jump and Glide.

New Super Mario Bros U;



Special Events;

Disney on Ice;



Judith Wedding 23rd April;



Other events;
  1. Started a new job
  2. Got eyelashes tinted


No comments:

Post a Comment