Friday 24 September 2010

No regrets, just life.


Hiya blogspot. Things have been crazy. I know that's my opening line after a while of not posting something of substance, but it really has been CRAZY. Been out practically every night dancing with a bunch of new friends and all of my old ones from the past few years. It's so refreshing to be back into the life I've kinda been craving all summer long.

I've been playing the new KH game (Birth by sleep) and it's awesome. It's on the PSP and therefore cannot support a mass of characters, but the worlds are bigger and the graphics are definitely up to KH 1 standards. Of course I'm missing the old characters but I know the poignancy of the whole thing is so awesome they're bound to bring in the beginning of them at some point.

Excited for this year, it's going to be another worldwind, and I'm enjoying every minute of eating pizza the next day in your jammies looking at pictures from the night before with glasses of milk.


No comments:

Post a Comment