Saturday 25 September 2010


  1. I know you're one of those I need to stay from you guys, but the truth is you're okay. I mean some of the time you really make appreciate everything around me. Other times I wanna walk right past you. But you're a character, I'll give you that!
  2. I feel kinda guilty for not missing you like I should be.
  3. There's something really really attractive about you, and I'm well going to hide it because there's no way that's in any way appropiate with you.
  4. I mean, don't get me wrong, you're a lovely guy. But you're the most boring person I've ever came across in my life so far.
  5. You shouldn't say what you said to me to everyone. I thought you were so genuine. Now, I just think you're another one of them guys. I don't hold it against you, but I was hoping you were more awesome that that.
  6. You would look amazing if you wore a lot less make-up.
  7. You need to grow up, and stop being so flipping sensitive and explosive. Fed up with your big lectures and messages, voicemails explaining how unreasonable I am. I have bigger things to worry about than having the same argument over and over again.
  8. IloveyouIloveyouIloveyouIloveyou. (You're the only one who gets me)
  9. You're probably the most attractive person I've ever met in my whole life. And although I'm not crazy about you as a person I still wanna just look at you all the time. You're so effing beautiful.
  10. You're so self-absorbed. It kinda drives me up the wall.

No comments:

Post a Comment