Friday 15 October 2010

This is my life, and this is me.

My name's Janine and everytime I meet new people they tell the same jokes for 10 minutes and I never even pretend they're funny. I like video games and eating with my friends, especially at restaurants. I like drinking cider in the daytime talking and organising big nights out. I hate eating outside but I like going for a long walks with one person and feeling so much lighter afterwards; the same with long car drives.

My friends would describe me probably as clumsy, mostly inappropiate and a good laugh. We like doing almost everything with each other. From going out to hanging up washing and leaving the bins out. I think having somebody around you who'll always include you is one of the most valuable things you can ever be proud to have.

I believe in honesty, and this can come off as being very blunt. Once I've let you into my heart it takes me a long time to let go of you completely and I'm not sure I can fully let go at all. I don't trust others until they trust me first and I give out my life story when I've had a few drink and am feeling nostalgic.

I hate snobbery, and those who'll add you on facebook yet walk swiftly past in real life. I've no time for those who break you down to build themselves up or those who never even give you a chance. I believe that people are in the most part good and you have to believe that to get anywhere in life.

I get stressed, angry, and go absolutely ballistic if somebody belittles or patronises me. If my hearts broken I say everything I can to hurt somebody back and I feel the song Leave me Alone (I'm Lonely) so much it's pretty embarrassing. I also feel like I wrote 70% of all the Kate Nash songs she's ever put on an album. Joni Mitchell always makes me think of my childhood and very distant ex-boyfriends who bought me hot chocolate in winter.

Winter makes me feel more creative than the summer ever does and that warm fuzzy feeling going around town when the Christmas lights are on makes me think about falling in love for the very first time.

And I love being the only girl in the room.

No comments:

Post a Comment