Tuesday 6 July 2010

Arrgh.


It's annoying and frustrating trying to keep everybody around you happy. If you do one thing you will upset somebody and if you don't you will upset somebody else. It's not as simple as doing what makes you happy because part of what makes you happy will be compromised and it's not like you need one thing in your life for happiness. You need many things, and you want all these things to co-exist in harmony but sometimes they won't and sometimes people need to compromise to fit everything inside your life comfortably.

Saying that, after people have made their sacrifices, and to some extent grinned and bared in order for everything to work things get tossed back up when you learn the truth about the past and what's happened. I guess more than anything I just feel angry for making space for more people when I should've been happy and grateful for what I have and in the end have sacrificed what I shouldn't have for something that was only going to bring me down yet again.

I know I said I wouldn't blog about this but I want to get it down before the next time I feel like trying to make everything work again. The reality is that you need to stick what what makes you happy, and you won't be happy all the time but you need to be happy most of the time or it's just not worth it. You'll find people in life that just aren't worth it, and you have to keep being the best you can be to prove to everybody that you definitely are worth it.
...so I'm keeping my chin up.

No comments:

Post a Comment