Sunday 18 July 2010

These days.


To be honest I'm the kind of person where I like to have a bit of everything. Whether it be food, music, friends, vacations or anything. I like to experience all I can and try and get the most and the best out of everything. Of course I do have my favourites but I think when you rely on your favourites all the time you start to not try or do anything new.

I'm afraid that one day I'll look back on my life and realise I spent most of it doing one particular thing, and not many great things.

So these days I've been trying to get myself back on my feet after all the things that I can't write in a blog have been piling up onto my shoulders. And of course I care too much to throw them off so I just try and sort it out, and now the most important of it has been sorted out and my backs a lot lighter. Instead of having somebody on my back I have them holding my hand. You can not fathom how good it feels to have this now. I woke up this morning so excited that I didn't have to fight the battle anymore, or more importantly I didn't have to fight it alone anymore.

So these days I've been spending time with my friends and family. I've been making plans and just trying to keep my chin up and be as happy as I can be. I'm getting a grip on how I'm living my life now, and looking forward to plans I'm making and enjoying the moment while I'm in it. I find things difficult because I'm so easily offended, easily annoyed and easily upset which makes it difficult to pretend you're having the time of your life - but sometimes you are.

I'm not sure if any of that made sense, but it's something a bit less serious that the stuff I've been posting recently. Oh, and driving alone is pretty scary and I talk to myself and other cars on the road. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment