Tuesday 27 July 2010

Update.


Well I guess it's time for a 'this is what's happening' update.
  • I still need a haircut and my room's still a mess.
  • I printed out all the best photos of second year at uni and they're plastered in a massive collage spanning over my wardrobes.
  • I've started a new job and the first 2 hours I was trying so hard not to cry and nobody was particulary friendly to me. The next day was a lot better, but probably just as much hard work. I've forgotten how hard 9 hour shifts are with just one half hour break.
  • This new job means I've so much to learn and a whole bunch of new people to try and get to know rather than shouting my coffee orders at them when I'm on the till. People at work assumed I was 17 and would not believe me when they found out I was 20.
  • I haven't been to gym because I've been working and yoga in this heat may be unbearable but I'll go on Thursday when I'm off if I'm feeling up to it.
  • My sisters friend from Liverpool is coming this weekend so I'm looking forward to seeing him again.
  • LOTR in jammies with ice lollies in bed is the best way to wind down after work.
  • I now talk to the panini machine.
  • The song 'Torch' by Alanis Morisette nearly makes me cry nowadays.
  • I still miss my old housemates/friends with everything I have and everytime I see them I feel like I'm home. (I'm aware of how cheesy this sounds!)

No comments:

Post a Comment