Tuesday 28 July 2009

Individuality.




I think there's nothing more unattractive than somebody who is fighting very hard to be somebody who they're not meant to be. It's completely ridiculous and the way I see it - you're fighting a losing battle. You are who you are at the end of the day it's probably who you've always been.

People love individuals. People who've been the best version of themselves and this is recognised because there is a quality in them, which is specific to them.

Today I was in work and I was having an awful day. I texted my best friend with a picture of a bun I'd made. He replied saying it was very cute. I replied saying that due to my awful day - I was taking that to be a 'Janine you're cute', rather than a 'Your bun is cute.' His reply was 'Your bun is cute, but you are beautiful.'

I don't know why that related to individuality, but I just wanted to brag that he's the nicest person in the world sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment