Sunday 12 July 2009

Letters that will never be sent.


This is how it works; write some statements or 'letters' to some people that were, or still are in your life. You do not disclose who any of the statements are about. You use this as a way of expressing emotions to these people.

  1. My goodness, some days you're so touchy and you actually go out looking to be offended just so you have something to complain about. Newsflash; not EVERYBODY is out to get you.
  2. I remember those talks we had, about everything that we could ever talk about. You'd talk to everybody and anybody and you ran around with the biggest smile and nothing got in your way. You really inspired me in way I was always too embarrased to tell you about. I know you'll succeed in life, and you deserve it. You bring sunshine to everybody you know.
  3. You're exactly the person I never ever want to be.
  4. I am so lucky to have you in my life, and I never tire of your stories. :)
  5. You're doing so great, and have given me a lot of opportunities because of your nature and friendship. Thank you, and I hope we'll be friends for a good while yet.
  6. I honestly don't know if I could live without you. Kinda need you around for a million different reasons.
  7. Although sometimes I complain about silly things that you do - you're one of the best people I know. You have an outstanding heart, even if you have problems expressing it to me sometimes.
  8. Sometimes I get into situations where I know you'd know exactly what to say to me. It's makes me really sad that you'll never be around, and I know I'm the one to blame.
  9. I'm glad you have confidence in me now, I know now I can succeed in what you're helping me with.
  10. I'm really glad I never have to see you again, to be quite honest.
  11. I wish I looked like you, I think you're absolutely gorgeous.

No comments:

Post a Comment