Monday 31 May 2010

Bigging yourself up.

Expect more frequent blogging now I'm home and have a good bit less to do. For the mean time anyway!

Today I've been thinking about jobs, and re-writing my old CV to try and give employers an impression of what I'm like primarily as a worker who would benefit their company. Along with this it got me thinking about some of the people around me and how they'd present themselves in the workplace, and of course outside of it say on a dating site or something along those lines.

Friends come and go, relationships break-up and family can drift apart. It's important I think to always stay true to yourself and have a positive image of yourself. A broken negative person I think doesn't get as far in life because they don't really think they're good enough. You need to believe in yourself and what you can achieve to really do anything in life; travel, have successful relationships, have a successful career. Not to mention emotional stability.

I agree that you can't really expect anybody else to love you if you don't love yourself. Despite your flaws and bad days you should realise what's great about you and what things you do that have made a difference in peoples' lives and continue to do that.

No comments:

Post a Comment