Sunday 16 May 2010

I can feel the seasons changing.

I love that the end of this year feels like the end of my first year. I feel so blessed and lucky to have such loyal, fun-loving friends around me. I've really had such a great year, with the obvious tears of sorrow balanced out by the laughter every single morning. I guess it's about now when the weather turns into blue skies where I get all reflective thinking about how I'll never be as happy as I am now; but of course I will.

I'm experiencing so much; physically, emotionally and mentally. Growing and developing with those around me and never ever feeling alone. The sunlight means swimming, walks on the seafront, playpark, pear cider, BBQ's and actually using the balcony.

Here's to a fantastic two weeks celebrating the best years of our lives!

No comments:

Post a Comment