Saturday 29 May 2010

Things you can't really say.


  1. Sometimes I just want to be around you. I think we're so similar and I wish you knew how great you really are. You're far from perfect but that's probably what I like most about you. Your honesty inspires me.
  2. I'm not sure about you. I think you're so real, so passionate and I love you so much, but we're not a combination that works more than once in a while. I'm scared to spend too much time with you and become strangers. Maybe what we have already is what we should always have.
  3. You will always be in my heart. You have made the past while the best time of my life and I'm eternally thankful for you and everything you've brought into my life.
  4. You know I can't give up you, and I think you take total advantage of that.
  5. You make the worst decisions, and you make us all have to jusify them for you. I'm fed up with it.
  6. I doubt I'll see you much anymore. I really, really hope you prove me wrong.
  7. I spent time with somebody who reminded of you so I would get a part of you back, and he really never came close to anywhere near as amazing you were. I know you've put back all your walls and I know we're not the people that we were but I'd bend over backwards to have a shred of what we had in my life again. But hey, you already know that.
  8. My heart continues to struggle to beat when I see you, no matter how many years pass.
  9. You're the sweetest thing in the universe.

No comments:

Post a Comment