Tuesday 10 August 2010

Being headstrong.

So, I'm a little headstrong. If I don't agree with something, or even something really annoys me I'll really let it get to me for a long time and end up stiking out in an explosion and shocking who the outburst is aimed at. I let things consume me and I try to fight them getting to me or annoying me. At the end of the day we're humans, we're capable of consuming emotion and I think that's incredibly powerful, it's our passion striking out. We should not be afraid of our desires, of what makes us dream and what makes us stronger than any other species.


Now don't get me wrong. I know being headstrong isn't exactly an admirable quality but in some instances it can be. It shows that you have something burning inside you, a passion and an opinion which moves you, rocks you and allows you to be yourself and be strong in who you are. So give me that over being unopinionated and boring anyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment