Friday 13 August 2010

I'm not that naive.


It's hard to to be caught up with the future, or the possibilities we presently face. I think we do this because we're dissatisfied with what we've got currently and that's something I've really been trying to work on. I've been really trying to enjoy every second of the times where I'm filled to the brim with happiness. To extend my laugh and smile and enjoy it while it's there, because it won't always be the same way. I know that maybe next week I'll be tired, grumpy, stressed. I know that life has it's up and downs and if you don't fully enjoy and embrace your happiness then there's no point in any of that amazing stuff happening to you.

Even when things are tedious, you can make the best out of whatever situation you're in. You can always look positively at the situation and do a case of re-evaluating what's great about what's your doing at the minute, or how it's building up to something you really want. I think it's naive to have this 'things would be so much better if...' attitude and remain miserable and talking about your hard life. Change your life if you're unhappy, and while it's changing appreciate what you've got; because it certainly won't always be there.

I'm not that naive to think that in 5 years, or whatever many of years that I'll suddenly have everything I wanted. I just think all you can do is be positive and keep reaching, working and striving for what you want. While you're there you should enjoy the people you meet, the places you go and the inside jokes on the way. :)

Sometimes you get what you deserve, and most of the time you don't. Most of the time you have to suck it up and deal with it because nobody else can do the work for you. Nobody else in this world can think your thoughts or dream your dreams. So push yourself to get what you want and don't let the b*stards get you down.

And to end, a quote by Eleanor Roosevelt;
Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent; never give it.

No comments:

Post a Comment