Monday 2 February 2015

Love, life and long distance relationships. (Boring life update)

image
(Originally posted 20th November 2014)
I have moved from Blogger to tumblr.  Is that what the cool kids do?  Since I wrote a blog I have had two different jobs! The second one I am in now - and it’s very relaxing and actually giving me time to relax and catch up on writing.

So what’s new since I last wrote? New car, new job and the rest is prettyyy much the same.  I have been playing Ni No Kuni, I have been reading deathnote and I have been watching Girls (again), The Legend of Korra and American Horror Story Freak Show.

It’s a few days to my birthday where I plan to go out with family and friends over the weekend.  In December I am attending Sandra’s wedding with Gerald where we will get to see Catherine be bridesmaid.  I am very excited about this - haven’t been to a wedding in ages! Need to get a new dress!  This is on the 18th December (a week exactly before Christmas) and then I get to spend Christmas with my family at home for some cosy time off enjoying being lazy and eating a lot of chocolate.

Shortly after Christmas, on the 28th December I am going to Japan for just over a month.  I’ll be going to Karatsu, Saga prefecture and we will spend a week in Tokyo at some point.  I will be ringing in the New Year eating noodles with my ba so it’s making me happy when I am feeling unmotivated.  Also getting an international drivers permit so I can drive in Japan - so adventures!

When I return at start of Febuary it is then 2 months until my big sisters wedding which is in April.   am really looking forward to it, but we do have a lot to plan until that date comes.  Also her hen do needs to happen and we will probably travel for that - so that’s exciting!

Lovelove.
x

No comments:

Post a Comment