Friday 27 February 2015

LUSH Easter Range

So it arrived online on lush.com and lushusa.com but today came the release of the new Easter Range!  It consists of;
- 5 New Bath Bombs (4 returning from last year, one brand new!)
- 1 New Shower Jelly (Brand New!)
- 2 New Soaps (1 returning from last year, 1 brand new!)
- 1 New Bubble Bar, well bunch of 3 (Returning from last year!)
Golden Egg - Bath Bomb/Melt, £3.75
Absolutely covered in gold lustre this one is for lovers of glitter.  It is a hybrid between a bath bomb and a bath melt - meaning under the glitter there is a thick layer of shea butter, and then the bath bomb itself.  Therefore this will be a very moisturising bath.  It smells like honey and toffee and will leave your bath looking like liquid gold.
Scent family; HIWTK soap, HIWMH shampoo bar, It’s Raining Men shower gel and Gold Fun (Christmas Limited Edition)
Hoppity Poppity - Bath Bomb - £2.50
Smaller than the others (and cheaper) this bath bomb is the only brand new edition this year.  I love the look of it and it smells like what a rabbit would smell when froliking in the springtime grass.  This earthy scent bring a scent other than floral or sweet and instead hits you with fresh herbal experience.  I love it!
Scent family; Grass shower gel, green bubbleroon, squeaky green shampoo bar and sugar scrub.
Fluffy Egg - Bath Bomb - £2.95
Lovers of Snow Fairy rejoice as this bath bomb joins the ranks once again.  Sickly sweet and bright pink it stands out on the shelf and is a favourite among LUSH fans.  Although the scent is not for me, it is shaped beautifully and I can see why people love it.
Scent Family; Snow Fairy shower gel (Christmas limited edition),bubblegum lip scrub, rockstar soap, candy mountain bubble bar (Christmas limited edition), Pink FUN and creamy candy bubble bar.
Immaculate Eggception Pink - Bath Bomb - £6.95 
Immaculate exception is massive.  It works very like Valentine’s Day’s “Love Locket” as you break it in two - and inside there is a bomb inside.  Geddit? Egg-ception, inception?  :P  This is a citrus scent with lemon and grapefruit oil high on the ingredients list.  You can get up to 3 baths out of this one, so definitely worth the hefty price tag!
Immaculate Eggception Yellow - Bath Bomb - £6.95
This bathbomb is the same premise as it’s pink sibling, and is the exact same size with a mini bomb inside!  I have to admit that I don’t think this one is quite as pretty though, although it is very Easter-y.  As far as I can tell the only difference is the colour… so I am not convinced why both need to exist!
Pot O’ Gold - Shower Jelly
100g/£3.50, 240g/£6.95
My least favourite by far.  I was really excited about this shower jelly!  It promised orange and pineapple infusion and instead all I could smell was the musky scent of Myrhh.  Sadly I just don’t like the smell of this, but it looks absolutely gorgeous.
Over The Rainbow - Soap - £4.25/100g
Spectacular as a whole, and even as a slice this soap is stunning.  As of it I haven’t been able to get a real scent of it.  I wanted to give this soap a good go so I asked for a sample and I got given at least 50g of it!  Lesson would always be; always ask for samples, especially of soap.
Carrot - Soap - £3.95/100g
I have left the best until last.  It has got to be the best soap I have ever used.  It smells like sweet tropical juice and is so soft.  On speaking to the sales assistant in store she tells me that this has a lot of cocoa butter in it - making it non drying and gentle on skin.  This can also be used on the face!  

The huge verson of this is shaped like a huge carrot.  Seriously almost tempted to buy it.  As this is an expensive month for me, I again asked for a sample of this and got over 50g! I am delighted and so excited to use this!
Scent Family; Snowman shower jelly (Christmas limited edition), Snowman FUN and Bunch of carrots reusable bubble bar.
Bunch of Carrots - Reusable Bubble Bars - £5.95
Aren’t these the cutest things you ever did see?  I think they are adorable and the cutest out of the range.  They share the scent with the carrot soap.  These are excellent value for money as for under £6 you get three reusable bubble bars lasting 2 - 3 baths each.  That is up to 9 baths!  In love with these, absolutely had to get them. They are so novel!
Scent Family; Snowman shower jelly (Christmas limited edition), Snowman FUN and Carrot soap. 
What are your favourite out of these, what ones will you pick up first?
Lovelove.
x

No comments:

Post a Comment