Monday 2 February 2015

My old blog, my old self.
So I have recently moved to tumblr after almost 6 year of ‘writing’ on a blog over on blogspot.  A few reasons for the change - blogger didn’ have much to offer in terms of other bloggers and I wanted to find a sort-of community or at least other people in the abyss of the internet.
I have landed here and much like a landing on a desert island I don’t know where to go, what way things work or what role I am meant to play.  Which means I gotta figure that out bu creating all of the answers myself - which is, let’s face it my only option.
I seem to have found some new time to devote to writing, and as I used to be so familiar with it and now it looks like a far off cousin I haven’t seen in years - I wanted to re-embrace it.  Eff it, might as well.
On leaving my old blog space I first of all read some very old posts and very old comments.  Most of which were written by people who are not in my life anymore; old friends and old boyfriends.  The rest well, they were my internet following - all 10 of them! if they follow me onto this blog I will be genuinely surprised as my last post was May 2013 and even then the posts were months apart with barely any subtance in the previous few years.
It made me look onto the past and onto the people who were in my life and the emotions I was discovering and experiencing.  It got me thinking about what those people are doing now and if they are doing as well as me on my good days or as bad as me on my bad days.  I briefly thought of re-engaging with some of them - but quickly realised there was nothing to gain and I barely have enough time to spend with my own close circles.
As much as I loved my life back then, and thought I liked those people who were in my life - I am in a happier and more stable point in my life now.  
Lovelove. x

No comments:

Post a Comment